MO – Central Taney County Fire – Bowfishing Blast Series

This year we will run big 10 format instead of big 5. We will continue to do the 3 local lakes (Bull shoals, Taneycomo, and Table Rock and their tributaries. We will be paying 1 spot for every 4 boats that register, we will be paying back 50% off entries. We will still have the side pots for big carp and big gar and depending on donations for each shoot we will try to have some fun side pots as well. This year we are raising money for two different funds. 75% of tournament profits will be going into our scholarship fund and the remaining 25% will go into our firefighter benevolence fund.


Jul 23 2022


All times are Central Time Zone
8:00 pm
QR Code

Add comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *